50plus services are running normally. All works are being undertaken.
- With regard to Covid-19 the safety of our customers and service provider colleagues is paramount. Where required specific measures to protect both colleagues and customers are in place and we ask everyone to use common sense whilst albeit lower levels of infection continue.
- We may ask for photographs to be sent to us in order to undertake estimates where that is feasible. Options and information on how to do this are set out on our contact us page.
- Our 'safe working' guidelines remain a sensible approach and are available here.
- Parts availability is good but some material pricing is subject to short term fluctuation.
- Visitors are welcome at our offices. Please follow on site guidance.
Government and external agencies have a web site that provides information on the known extent of Covid-19 at a detail that extends to local areas. You can find the data here.
If you have any questions or concerns do let us know.
Click here for full details of how to contact The 50plus.